Arrival at Airport, our representative will meet you. Airport to Hotel Transfer. Hotel Check In as per Hotel Check In Norms. [STD Check In HRs : 2pm] In Evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner. Free Time for Leisure &Shopping. [No Coach & No Guide]. Overnight at Hotel.
After Enjoying Breakfast, Proceed for the Dubai City Tour including&Dubai Mall with Burjkhalifa at the Top & Fountain Show. Return Back to Hotel at Night. Overnight at Hotel.
After enjoying Breakfast, Free Time for Leisure & Shopping [No Coach & No Guide]. Afternoon assembles for Desert Safari Tour including Barbeque Dinner, Sand Dune Rides, Belly dancing, Tanura Show, Camel rides and many more. Return Back to Hotel at Night. Overnight at Hotel.
After enjoying Breakfast, Proceed for Abu Dhabi City Tour. After Completing Abu Dhabi City Tour, Enjoy the Ferrari Park. Return Back to Hotel at Night. Overnight at Hotel.
3 Star Hotel Are available
Inclusion Tour Packages
- Meet and Greet at Airport
- Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights &5 Days Accommodation in 3* Hotel / Hotel Apartment in Dubai
- Full day Dubai City Tour [Refer the Places cover below]
- Dubai Museum With Ticket
- Traditional Abra Ride and Gold Souk Market
- Photo Shoot At Jumeirah Beach and Burj Al Arab Hotel – The World ‘s Only 7 Star Hotel
- Visit at Palm Atlantis Hotel with One way Mono rail Ticket, Palm Island
- Photo Shoot at Sheikh Zayed Road
- Visit at Burj Khalifa with Entry Ticket (Observation Deck 124th) - The World‘s Tallest Tower
- Dubai Mall with Fountain Show and many more…
- Desert Safari With Dune Bashing in 3 X 3 Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Heena Painting, Sheesha – Hukkah, Belly Dance, Tanura Dance Show, BBQ Dinner & many more
- Abu Dhabi City Tour [Refer the Places cover below]
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Heritage Village & Marina Mall
- Pass by Emirates / Sheikh Palace & Corniche
- Dhow Cruise Dinner With Transfers From Hotel
- 4Breakfast (At Hotel)&4 Dinner (Inclusive of Dinner @ Desert& Dhow) (Dinner at Indian Restaurant)
- Daily 2 Bottles of Mineral Water per person During the Tour
- O.T.B. Charges & U.A.E.’s Single Entry Tourist Visa [Subject to Approval of U.A.E. Immigration]
- Inclusive of All Local Taxes, Tourism Dirham Fees & Service Tax of 4.50%
Exclusion Tour Packages
- Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- High Season Surcharges if applicable (Festivals,
Events & Exhibitions)
- Any item of Personal Nature like telephone,
beverages, laundry Tip and Porterages etc.
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusion List
- Government Taxes Extra
- Air / Train / Bus Tickets
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips extra and water is not included.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above package inclusions
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Hotel Surcharges during High Season Surcharges if applicable (Festivals, Events, Long Weekend & Exhibitions)
- Any item of Personal Nature like telephone, Beverages, laundry Tip and Port rages etc.
- Cost for the Optional Tours, Up gradation charges, Sightseen Entry Tickets (Not mentioned in Packages), Guide Charges, Activities & Special Permits
- Any sightseeing and inclusion other than specified in the itinerary
- Any meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Urgent Visa Charges not Included in the Package
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusion List
Starting From: Rs. 44,100/- * Per Person
- Please Note :
- Above is just a quotation and final rates will be applicable at the time of actual booking only.
- Above rates will be applicable only when two persons staying all together.
- In case of Confirmed Private Tours & Transfers required, additional charges will apply.
- Dubai Visa Documents :
- 1 Passport Size Photo with White Background Matt Finish (In JPEG Format)
- First & Last Page Color Copy of Passport (In JPEG Format)
- Return Confirmed Air Tickets
- Occupation Detail & proof of occupation
- Observation Page of Passport (If any)
- Remarks :
- Passport must carry Minimum Validity of 6 Months from the Return Date of the Tour.
- Passport must not be in a Damaged Condition.
- Once Booking is made, no name change will be allowed.
Hotel Change request cannot be accepted once booking is made. In case of Hotel change required in unavoidable circumstances, the Hotel rate differences will be charged accordingly.
Terms And Conditions
Terms of payments
- At the Time of Booking – Flight & Visa Cost : 100% of Flight Cost
- At the Time of Booking – Land Package : 50% of Package Cost
- Before 30 Days of Journey Date : Entire Due Payment
Mode of Payment
- Cheque / D.D. should be Drawn in the Favor of “THE WORLD TRADE TOURS & TRAVELS”
- All payments will be accepted by Payee Account Cheques / Pay Orders / D.D only. Only under special circumstances Cash will be accepted & that too only in the office against official receipt.
- Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheques are en-cashed. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by RTGS, NEFT or Pay Order / D.D.
- Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.1000/-
- If payment is done through Credit Card additional bank charges will be charged. Any dispute comes under jurisdiction of Ahmedabad.
Cancellation Policy [Charges] :
- Before 45 Days of Journey Date : 40% of Package Cost
- Between 44 to 30 Days of Journey Date : 60% of Package Cost
- Within 29 Days of Departure : 100% of Package Cost
- No Show : 100% of Package Cost
- Airfare, Visa Fees & Service charges is non-refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Generally Check In Time is 14:00 hrs and Check out time is 11 noon (Subject to Hotel Check In Policy). Early Check In and Late Checkout is subject to availability of Rooms.
- The Above Rates are Valid on Minimum of 2 Adults Travelling Together.
- Clients need to verify the Meal Timings from hotel and strictly adhere to same with regards to hotel meals.
- Clients needs to report at lobby for city tours / transfers on prescribed time schedules, in case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE against such unutilized services.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges.
- Visa Cancellation Policy" includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, urgent fees charged by the Consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, The World Trade Tours and Travels. is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- The rates are Subject to availability of hotel accommodation. We reserve the right to use an alternative accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in a part or in full will be made for any unutilized services.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by the expert tour managers, so timings and days of operations may be altered as per the convenience of tour manager and local situations.
- The World Trade Tours & Travels (TWT) acts as an intermediately between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing services. TWT is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists.
- Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- The World Trade Tours & Travels reserve all rights to amend the Package, as and whenever required.